Dokyung Song (송도경)
Department of Computer Science
College of Computing
D704 Engineering Hall #4, Yonsei University, Seoul, South Korea 03722
I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science in College of Computing at Yonsei University, and the director of Yonsei University’s Cyber Security Lab. I am also the faculty advisor of the Yonsei Security Club. Prior to joining Yonsei University, I was a Post-Doctoral Scholar working with Michael Franz in Secure Systems Lab at University of California, Irvine. I received my Ph.D. and M.S. degree from the department of Computer Science at UC Irvine, and my B.S. degree from the department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Seoul National University. My research interest lies in understanding and finding security vulnerabilities in systems software.
GuardiaNN: Fast and Secure On-Device Inference in TrustZone Using Embedded SRAM and Cryptographic Hardware [paper]
Jinwoo Choi1, Jaeyeon Kim1, Chaemin Lim1, Suhyun Lee, Jinho Lee, Dokyung Song, Youngsok Kim
1 Equal contribution.
In ACM/IFIP International Middleware Conference (Middleware), November 2022.
Improving Cross-Platform Binary Analysis using Representation Learning via Graph Alignment [paper]
Geunwoo Kim, Sanghyun Hong, Michael Franz, Dokyung Song
In ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis (ISSTA), July 2022.
dMVX: Secure and Efficient Multi-Variant Execution in a Distributed Setting [paper]
Alexios Voulimeneas, Dokyung Song, Per Larsen, Michael Franz, Stijn Volckaert
In European Workshop on Systems Security (EuroSec), April 2021.
Agamotto: Accelerating Kernel Driver Fuzzing with Lightweight Virtual Machine Checkpoints [paper]
Dokyung Song, Felicitas Hetzelt, Jonghwan Kim, Brent Byunghoon Kang, Jean-Pierre Seifert, Michael Franz
In USENIX Security Symposium (USENIX Security), August 2020.
Distributed Heterogeneous N-Variant Execution [paper]
Alexios Voulimeneas, Dokyung Song, Fabian Parzefall, Yeoul Na, Per Larsen, Michael Franz, Stijn Volckaert
In International Conference on Detection of Intrusions and Malware, and Vulnerability Assessment (DIMVA), June 2020.
PeriScope: An Effective Probing and Fuzzing Framework for the Hardware-OS Boundary [paper]
Dokyung Song, Felicitas Hetzelt, Dipanjan Das, Chad Spensky, Yeoul Na, Stijn Volckaert, Giovanni Vigna, Christopher Kruegel, Jean-Pierre Seifert, Michael Franz
In Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS), February 2019.
PartiSan: Fast and Flexible Sanitization via Run-time Partitioning [paper]
Julian Lettner, Dokyung Song, Taemin Park, Per Larsen, Stijn Volckaert, Michael Franz
In International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions and Defenses (RAID), September 2018.
Honors & Award
- Outstanding Teaching Award. Yonsei University. Feburary 2022.
- Top 10 Finalist. Applied Research Competition in Cyber Security Awareness Week (CSAW). November 2019.
- Member of Hall of Fame. Code Aurora Forum. September 2018.
- CSI4109 Information Security (정보보호): 2021 Spring, 2022 Spring, 2023 Spring
- CSI2106 Introduction to Computer Science (컴퓨터과학입문): 2022 Summer, 2022 Fall, 2023 Fall
- CSI2115 Open Source Projects (오픈소스프로젝트): 2021 Fall
- CSI4101 Software Capstone Design (소프트웨어종합설계): 2022 Fall
- ENG2010 AIM Adventure Design (AIM어드벤쳐디자인): 2021 Fall
- CSI6301 Program Analysis (프로그램분석): 2022 Fall
- CSI7108 Topics in Systems Security (시스템보안특강): 2023 Spring, 2023 Fall
- 2021: ACM CCS (Workshop Co-Chair)