Welcome to Cyber Security (CySec) Lab in the Department of Computer Science in College of Computing at Yonsei University. We are a group of people who are genuinely interested in improving the security of modern computer systems. We work on developing compiler, systems, and machine learning techniques (or a combination thereof) to solve real-world security and privacy problems.
To Prospective Students
We are always looking for motivated students who enjoy building, breaking, or securing software systems. Please contact Prof. Dokyung Song (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are looking for research opportunities at any level (undergrad/M.S./Ph.D) in software systems security.
- Vulnerability Scanning in Low-Level System Software
- Trustworthy & Confidential Machine Learning Systems
- Machine Learning for Binary Reverse Engineering
- See here for more details.
- June 2023: Minhee has joined the lab. Welcome!
- May 2023: ReUSB has been accepted to appear at USENIX Security ‘23. Congratulations to Jisoo and Minsuk!
- Jan 2023: Jisoo, Minsuk, and Joonkyo have joined the lab. Welcome!
- July 2022: Myungsuk has joined the lab. Welcome!
- June 2022: Jungwoo received a National Security Research Institute (NSR) best paper award at CISC-S ‘22. Congratulations!
- June 2022: Jungwoo has joined the lab. Welcome!
- April 2022: XBA has been accepted to appear at ISSTA ‘22.
- February 2022: GuardiaNN has been accepted to appear at Middleware ‘22.
- April 2021: dMVX has been accepted to appear at EuroSec ‘21.
- March 2021: Our lab has been founded.